Domestic planning services
As with all building works, the owner of the property or land is ultimately responsible for complying with the relevant planning rules and building regulations. It is quite possible that planning permission may be needed and building regulation approval not, equally building regulation approval may be required and planning permission may not. The general advice is to always CHECK before STARTING any work.
Level 1: Drawings only
Although our fees are payable in advance, the cost of the drawings will be deducted from the final balance of your project. If your project does not happen with Ascot Buildings, then the planning fees will not be refunded.
- £275 Up to 75 sqm, per floor
- £450 Up to 150 sqm, per floor
- £570 Up to 225 sqm, per floor
Prices include VAT.
These fees include one set of elavation and plan drawings to Local Authority Standard, supplied as electronic PDF with six sets printed on A3 paper. They do not include an OS Location Plan.
Level 2: The Ascot Planning Consultation Service
Planning Consultation, included for a single Planning Application
- Personal consultation agent
- Initial site visit (within 60 miles of Fernhurst, Surrey)
- Planning Drawings (six copies)
- Block plan @ 1:500
- Location plan @ 1:2500 for planning this has to be 1:1250
- Design & Access Statement
- Completion of application forms
- Telephone/e-communications with Local Authority Case Officers
- Sample materials that maybe requested by Local Authority Case Officer
- £975 Up to 75 sqm, per floor
- £1195 Up to 150 sqm, per floor
- £1650 Up to 225 sqm, per floor
Prices include VAT. Fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
Items not included in level 2:
- Application & discharge fees charged by Local Authorities
- Building regulation approval
- Boundary survey we rely on the accuracy of OS plans
- Topographical, structural or tree surveys
- Ecology surveys
- Surveying of existing buildings
- Any special request report that may be detailed by a Local Authority, which may apply for Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), listed properties, conservation area, flood risk zone or other sensitive planning issues
- Re-submission fees, chargeable subject to refusal details
- Attending Parish Council or Local Authority Meetings
Client responsibilities for level 2:
- Discharge of conditions
- Undertake to commence work when full consent is granted and not before
- Ensure chosen ground worker has access to approved plans and location before work commences
- Follow suggested planning strategy for maximum chance of success
- Full disclosure of relevant information such of rights of way, past applications, previous advice from plannning authorities
Phone: 01428 654 334